The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

And We Have Lift-Off!

I am so excited about my first attempt at blogging that I'm practically sliding out of my chair. Ah, 'tis grand, my own little forum. But what do I say? How might I best use the medium? There I go, getting lost in the big picture. Instead of approaching this new challenge one blog at a time (thanks, Bill W.) and keeping it simple, my natural tendency reveals itself: I must be profound, exceptional and incredibly popular. This prowess must be clear to everyone, so that yes, they will worship me, but more importantly, they'll fucking respect my ass and do what I say. I'm a giver like that. Even if you don't want my opinion, I am more than happy to give it to you. For free, with a smile and a note or two of total condescension. For I, Shannon Eileen Ennis, am a latent teacher longing to change this world, to will its inhabitants love, peace and a future that complies precisely to my design. This is my blog. And you are my minions. Are we clear? Then let us embark upon this journey together. Fret not, for I will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun and hold you in the palm of my hand. Ready? Set? Fun!

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Wednesday, March 16, 2005

2 Comments:

  • Hot shit, Shan. I have a blog but I can't remember the name of it. Anyway, I, for one, am happy to have your opinion forced upon me. Peace, love, dope.

    By Blogger Rid, at 12:43 PM  

  • You just like powerful, controlling women. But thanks nonetheless.

    By Blogger Shannon E. Ennis, at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!