The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I Knew This Would Happen

I'd start and not be able to stop. But I am compelled to share a perfectly appropriate example of how stupid people drive me nuts. Scott Peterson's death sentence was upheld today. And from the mouth of a grown person, I heard the following:

"You know, I'm glad. They'll appeal, but I'm glad. I'm not in favor of the death penalty, but in this case I am because it was just so heinous."

That means you're IN FAVOR of the death penalty, idiot.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Wednesday, March 16, 2005

2 Comments:

  • God, Shannon, what's wrong with selectively abandoning your beliefs for instant gratification? I do it all the time.


    PS. It's good to see you in the world of blog. Can't wait for more.

    By Blogger claudia, at 3:05 PM  

  • I wonder if they make RAID for humans. That way, exterminators could change their titles back to the present tense.

    By Blogger Shannon E. Ennis, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!