The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Friday, April 08, 2005

Chris Tucker Speaks the Language of My Soul

IT’S FRIDAY. YOU AIN’T GOT NO JOB. YOU AIN’T GOT SHIT TO DO. I’M GONNA GET YOU HIGH!

Thankfully, I do have a job. Two actually. One is a necessity and the other an avocation. Also, I’ve got more than enough shit to do. Le schedule de Shannon est mucho full-o. And this blondie’s days of getting high are but a hazy memory. Honestly, they’re more like a blackout. But the sentiments expressed in the quote above still mirror my wishes to all of us this Friday afternoon in April. Have a relaxing, enjoyable and bitchin’ weekend, y’all.

Much love from your Auntie Shannon.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Friday, April 08, 2005

2 Comments:

  • Yo - I linked you, bitch! ;)

    So nice to "run into you" the other night!

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 2:39 PM  

  • I would love to return the favor...as soon as I learn how to add a link. As it is, I can't even figure out how to post a pic in my profile. I need a care taker.

    Good to see you, too. Now, stop stalking me, or I'll tell your kid what a freak MOMMY is.

    By Blogger Shannon E. Ennis, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!