The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Monday, May 09, 2005

Big Babies

**Addendum**
When I first posted this pic, I took a cheap shot. Today, however, I read that the boy pictured below is NOT 22 months old, as I previously wrote. He's only 11 months old and he's not doing too well. His name is Lokman Hakim Mondol, and I owe him an apology. Lokman, hang in there. I have rewritten the caption, and I am sorry for being a shit.


This infant weighs 50 pounds and he's not even a year old. I weighed 45 pounds until 4th grade. We're both freaks of nature. Whereas I had really tiny DNA and was unusually attached to my wardrobe, doctors suspect that this little guy is suffering from some type of hormonal disorder. (Doctors are so smart.) Lokman, my fellow genetic wonder, I'm a big baby, too. Fortunately, I believe that there's hope for both of us. Posted by Hello

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Monday, May 09, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!