The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Madame Smith et Une Rapidement Numeral Deux

I am so excited to see Angelina Jolie in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" tomorrow that I am sliding out of my chair as I type. She plays a demure wife who, unbenouced to hubby, has an altogether shocking other life as a savvy, deadly assasin. No doubt there will be many action scenes where she's all tough and shooting stuff, intimidating her nemesis like the sexy predator she is. Contrast that with her on screen alter-ego in pearls and Junior League activewear. I've got my fingers crossed for some pearl earrings.

Half of me is hoping she's not wet at any point in the film because if she is, I will definitely pass out and miss the whole damn thing. The other half is fantasizing about the possible origins of the H2O. Will it be a pool? shower? hose? river? exploding steam engine? rain? That's it! I must pray for rain. Not here in NYC where I live, but up on that 70 foot screen in the dream world where I wish I lived. Regardless, I'd best remember to bring my bib or else I'll be the one all wet. Drool.

P.S. - Whoops! I just realized that I am drinking a Jamba Juice smoothy thing while snacking on some granola. The remainder of my afternoon will be spent hovering around a bathroom. My pipes are in for a serious cleansing.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Thursday, June 09, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!