The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Monday, July 25, 2005

Rejoice! Behold the Spawn of The Shan


I gave birth to a litter of pandas this weekend. That's little Fred on the left. And Sally, on his right, is my precious baby girl. They are resting on a pelt I made for them..from their dear departed Daddy's skin. And, yes, I am aware that they have no eyes or ears. Yet. They're coming soon. I got free shipping from Amazon. End of Summer/Baby Panda Parts promotion.Posted by Picasa

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Monday, July 25, 2005

1 Comments:

  • Nice site. Some funny stuff on there. I hope you don't mind me adding it to my blog list. Believe me, it is a rare, elite listing to make. OK, maybe not so elite, but very few make the final cut.

    By Blogger Umbrella, at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!