The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Take It, Fellas!

Tired today. Will let others speak for me.

"I'm a professional. I've had three performances."
--Fozzie, The Muppet Movie

"We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist."
--Winston, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

"Yes, that's right, I saw the Terrance and Phillip movie. Now who wants to touch me? [pause] I SAID WHO WANTS TO GODDAMN TOUCH ME?"
--Cartman, South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut

"I was a "pharmaceutical distributor."
--Tasty Taste, Fear of A Black Hat

Amber Atkins: My mom never hid the fact that my dad chose his career over us. What was it she always said?
Loretta: Once a carnie, always a carnie.
Amber Atkins: Mom still cries every time she sees a tilt-a-whirl or a fat lady in a tube top.
--Drop Dead Gorgeous

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Tuesday, August 16, 2005

3 Comments:

  • Archie: All right, all right, I apologize.
    Otto: You're really sorry?
    Archie: I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly.
    Otto: You take it back?
    Archie: I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
    Otto: OK.

    Go ahead, name this movie...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

  • fish called wanda. d'uh.

    By Blogger Shannon E. Ennis, at 11:06 AM  

  • Yeah, I was pretty much thinkin' you needed a "gimme."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!