The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Why I Need a Girlfriend

Reason # 917:
In the middle of my back, right where the bra hooks, there is a serious zit (backne, if you will) in the works. It's under the skin right now, an innocuous pink bump. But in 48 hours or so, it'll be ready, ripe to rock. Sadly, I'll have to go at it alone. I need a girlfriend.

Reason # 46:
I can go see any movie I want whenever I want. I can listen to any music I want whenever I want. I can eat whatever I want whenever I want. I can wear what I want whenever I want. No one's will interferes with mine. No one tells me NO. And it sucks. The real joy lies in winning the arguement, defying the old ball and chain and earning the freedom to do as I please. No pain, no gain. I need a girlfriend.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Thursday, August 04, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!