The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Friday, September 23, 2005

INCONCEIVABLE? UNBELIEVABLE!

1. That Angie Harmon is well suited to play a doctor.

2. That Angie Harmon played a lawyer so well for 3 years.

3. That this show will stay on the air for more than 4 weeks.

4. That the general public doesn't know that Jodie Foster is a total lesbo.

5. That I won't drool tonight as I sit on my futon, motionless, directing my full attention to my 32" Zenith as it projects images and sounds of the most perfect creature I've ever seen.

6. That I won't hate Jason Sehorn even more after the show is over. At 10pm Eastern, my detestation of their marriage will reach a new peak.

7. That the names "God" and "Jesus" won't be repeated by yours truly, taken in no manner other than vain, as I gaze in wonder and awe at the most perfect creature I've ever seen.

8. That I've written yet another Angie Harmon-centric blog entry.

9. That this obsession is harmless.

10. That I will carefully consider the validity of points 1-9 before I decide to ignore them.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Friday, September 23, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!