The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Friday, October 28, 2005

Stuffy, Achy, Fever So I Can't Rest

Just in time for the weekend, a URI has struck The Shan. Not unlike Hurricane Wilma, Betty, Barney or Fred, I've been wiped out, so much so that I typed "whipped out" just then. PS - I like to use flowery language when it builds drama. All I've got is a freakin' cold, but URI (upper respiratory infection) prompts sympathy and an undercurrent of worry. It's dramatic and romantic to be a hypochondriac. Who wants a cold when you can have a real sickness?

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Friday, October 28, 2005

1 Comments:

  • Hope your URI has vanished. Mine is the sore throat variety now, and I can't get rid of it. Sleep would help. I should get some of that.
    School? Going to? Instructing?

    By Blogger Shannon E. Ennis, at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!