The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Monday, November 28, 2005

FUNNY 'MOs TOMORROW

Well, here's a shocker. It's fucking 7pm and I haven't gotten a chance to blog about how Amanda Plummer gives me the hooba stanks right thru to my bone marrow. This HARD AT WORK crap, GETTING AHEAD blows ass. I haven't surfed the net for useless smut in weeks! God, I hope I still get emails about lengthening my tiny weenis.

Wah, wah. Sucks to be you, Shannon.

Yes. Yes, it does.

Nonetheless, I'll be moonlighting tomorrow night at a 'CHICKS AND GIGGLES' gig for God's Love We Deliver. (FLYER ABOVE) It's the 145th stop on my 'Tell Me Why You Do This' comedy tour. The whole line up is a bunch of homos. Come watch us pretend to love ourselves and celebrate our diversity as a community. Queers rock at laughing through pain. It's fucking hysterical.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Monday, November 28, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!