The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Down Here Pal!

It's not the morning commute that I hate. It's the people who do it with me that irk the hell outta me. Yes, I am 5' tall, but I am matter. I occupy space just like you big haired bitches and grown men with backpacks. (Don't even get me started on fatty who takes up 2 seats while she buries her head in a romance novel pretending not to notice when someone realizes that even if they were anorexic, they still couldn't slip into that middle seat, the 1/5th of it that's empty. Everyone in the vicinity of would-be Tracy Gold sympathizes, makes eye contact as if to say, "Yeah, we've all been eyeing that seat. We feel you, man.") For your information, I'm not a midget or a small person either. So, when you bump into me and say, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even know you were there," that's not an excuse. And it's also a lie. Be honest with me, 5' 5" giant passengers of the MTA. Why don't you say what you really want? "Damn shorty, you might as well be invisible!" F-you. I'm gonna get pregnant. With a bun in the oven, knock me around then. Not so funny, eh? Guilty-ass Goliaths.

To the Opportunistc Gropers and Molesters, You Know Damn Well Who You Are: If you're going to feel me up, have some class and hand me a Thank You note before I exit the car. Though I support the concept of stealing from the rich to give to the poor, it wasn't my intention to unwillingly donate my ass and boobies.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Tuesday, January 31, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!