The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Freud Dumped Me

Dude, check out the sign to my right in the Bruce Lee pic. Look closely. It says, "Do Not Enter." More like "Do Not Enter The Dragon!" Ahhhh hahahahahah! Maybe that's only funny on 5 Diet Cokes, a Snickers Bar, large coffee, an almond danish and chicken marsala. There's a frozen Butterfinger with my name on it waiting in the kitchen. I'm timing my will power. My iminent breakdown will be a crispity crunchety good time.

I am eating my angst away. This morning my shrink and I chose to separate. (In the back of my head, Ross is insisting, "We were on a break!") If I ain't gots the cash, she ain't gots the time. Or something like that. Whatever reason makes me look like a helpless victim, I'll go with that. Talk about painful breakup! Damn. This is something I would discuss with my shrink. OK. So, yeah, I am flying solo for the time being. Look for me jumping in front of a train at your local subway station soon!

How much do babysitters make these days? Just in case.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Tuesday, February 07, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!