The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Wednesday, March 22, 2006




NBC/Universal and USA Networks is holding a special Showcase at the New York Improv.

Saturday, April 22nd @ 5pm, an NBC film crew will record the show, and NBC producers will attend. The showcase will air on the NBC/USA website. Additionally, NBC and the USA network may choose to air clips of my act on one of their networks. Viewers also will be asked to vote for their favorite comics.


This show will sell out very quickly. It’s imperative that my people make reservations waaaaaay in advance. Someone can and will take my spot if I don’t guarantee the numbers. In fact, there is a waiting list of comedians hoping my peeps don’t call. Please help me ensure that no one is given my spot by default. Call the reservation line 212.631.1159 as soon as you’re humanly able.

Saturday, April 8th @ 7pm is the warm-up gig for the Big Show and I need peeps to make reservations for this one, too. The reservation line for that show is 212.465.3128
One more thing...talent scouts for the New York Comedy Expo will be at both shows.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Wednesday, March 22, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!