The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Best Burger in New York City

THE SHAKE SHACK in Madison Sq. Park (23rd St. bet 5th and Madison). I have consumed my body weight in cheeseburgers over the years. Strangely my body weight grows in direct proportion to the number of cheeseburgers I eat. But anyway, The Shake Shack grills up the best seasonal fare this city has to offer. Burgers made to order, hot dogs, fries, home made custard and milkshakes are among their specialties.

Hot Tip from Auntie Shan:
Good luck waiting in the lunch line. It wraps all the way around around yo' fat momma and back again from noon - 2:30ish, rain or shine. Bring something to read, like Roget's Thesaurus. You're going to be there until you need another haircut. I suggest an off-hours trip. For example, it's 4:19pm and I've just finished inhaling a cheeseburger & fries. With a Diet Pepsi, mind you. Well balanced diets suk ass.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Tuesday, May 02, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!