The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Monday, May 22, 2006

I LOVE THIS GAME More than ALIAS

Holy Mary Mother of Point Guards! The NBA Western Conference Semifinals have come down to two deciding Game 7s. I haven't been this excited about NBA playoffs games since the Chicago Bulls won 6 titles. Ah, those were the good old days.

Hot Tip From Auntie Shan
Even if you don't like basketball, tune in and watch some of tonight's action. It's incredibly intense and so much fun. Well worth being up past your bedtime. What else would you do? Watch the 'Alias' series finale? I'll let you in on a little secret - even Jennifer Garner's Mom isn't tuning in. She's a huge Steve Nash fan. I don't really know that, but she sure as hell ain't watching a 2 hour wrap-up of a series that really ended a year and a half ago. Sydney Bristow, R.I.P. May I recommend an Irina Derevko spinoff? Lena Olin, what are you willing to do for an Emmy?

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Monday, May 22, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!