The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Monday, May 15, 2006

A Message from Al Gore, President of the United States

SNL opened the show this weekend with a faux address from the not-so-sitting President, Al Gore. Treat yourself and willingly suspend your disbelief for just a moment. Click on link for a fleeting tease of what could have been.

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2006/05/14/gore-snl/

For the 4:07 I watched this clip, my heartburn and deathwish subsided considerably, only to bounce back 10 fold as I saw tonight's TV listings. At 8pm, dickface will address the nation. At 8:01pm I go on suicide watch while I administer an I.V. cocktail of TUMS, Pepcid AC, Pepto, Imodium AD and morphine.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Monday, May 15, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!