The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

3 Dykes Whining

Kids, read this shit. I know it's old hat to complain about THE L WORD, but it's gotten unconscionable, really. These dykes are pissed. Start reading the thread from at bottom--email exchanges go backward. Wait, that makes no sense. Ah, you'll get it.

PS - I never write LOL b/c it's totally gay. One more thing: sometimes I can listen to an oldies radio station and happily doo-wap along, but sometimes oldies make me wanna stab a bitch. The Bangles and polka music make me feel the same way. Good at first but then the voices start.

Leah: No.

Marin wrote:
Are you calling me fat?

Leah wrote:
Are you going to go Tina on me?

Marin wrote:
i miss tim. sigh.

Leah wrote:
These are all very good points Shannon.
Why with the BETTY? WHY? I want that played in a loop at Ilene Chaiken's funeral. That sounds like something an angry blogger might put up on an L word fansite. Reel it in Dubie...Reel it in.
South of Nowhere...I'd watch it if it wasn't on channel 8 million. But I'll watch anything. I don't discriminate. I'm kind of awesome that way. I'll even watch Rosie O'Donnell embarrass herself on The View. Anything...

Shannon Ennis wrote:
Dude, if I were Jennifer Beals I'd quit before I even THOUGHT about having to "tap that" on camera. Unless she could do it w/ 1987 Moonlighting Cybil.

Whatever. They killed Dana. Tina is banging a dude and they made us WATCH, hello? Not what we're paying for! The BETTY theme song is so horrible. I'd rather, while in a steaming hot stanky subway, hear an old ass Chinese dude playing one of those weird-ass saws.


Fuck you Ilene Chaiken. Fuck you.

FUCK IT. I'm drawing the line. SOUTH OF NOWHERE, exclusively. They're in high school, they're cute and they only fuck each other.

Leah wrote:
Power suit on power suit=yuck
Why didn't they just do this last season with Helena's mom? I find her more visually appealing anyhow.
Also, from the looks of the tease on Showtime.com....Max STILL hasn't become a man. How long does this take? Felicity Huffman got in done in under two hours...you really need two years L word?

Marin wrote:
Bette is totally going to tap that old ass!


Leah wrote:
This is from Cybill's website:

Cybill has joined the cast of the fourth season of "The L Word." Shepherd will play a married mother who suddenly begins questioning her sexuality. Her character is the executive vice chancellor of the fictional California U. and boss of Jennifer Beals' character Bette Porter.

SNOOZE! How many more questioning their sexuality storylines must we sit through! And old lady questioning is the worst kind. That ship has sailed Cybill! At least the interesting/hot part of it has....
I'm CCing Shannon. This might break her.

Leah wrote:
Apparently Cybil Shepard is on L word this season. Great...now in addition to horrible writing...The L word is getting old. I think she's older than my mom.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Wednesday, November 29, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!