The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Mary Mary Why You Buggin?

I knew Botox was popular. It's use, prevalent use, does not surprise me. But it's one thing to know something and quite another to see it. Then I saw her face. Now, I'm a believer.

I am looking at a Botox overdose in the form of Mary Matalin on "MEET THE PRESS." I've seen burn victims exhibit more facial expression! She's trying to smile and it looks terribly painful. Her forehead WILL NOT wrinkle, not even a little mini brow line. She's been sandblasted by botulinum neurotoxin. You could set off a grenade 10 feet from where she stands and her "holy shit!" face would look eerily similar to her "eh, whatever, I'm sleepy" face.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Sunday, June 03, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!