The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rejoice! Rejoice!

Much to celebrate, bitches. Here a 3 quick reasons why you should perform a jig.





1. I killed at Caroline's on Monday. Here's a blurry picture of the domination in action. I like to think it's 'artsy' not blurry.

2. A coworker and I were discussing the fact that today is Tony Blair's last day in office. Everyday hysterical comedy birthed by the ignorance of your man-on-the-street ensued.

Check it out now:

"Who's Tony Blair" -anonymous coworker #1

"He's the Prime Minister of British Columbia." -anonymous coworker #2

3. Reaching the finish line first, by far the most fantastic news of this post, SOUTH OF NOWHERE Season 3 begins August 3rd! For yet another spectacular year, I get to repeat high school vicariously through scalding hot 20 somethings acting out trite teen lesbian drama. When I get excited about something, I giggle and have a hard time breathing. I'm like The Joker with asthma over here.


posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Wednesday, June 27, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!