The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

They Call Me Ms. Tibbs

"How are you going to make money if you're not going to get 9-5 job in Chicago?"

Stop asking.

I will be teaching English as a second language. First things first, my students will learn the difference between bull shit, horse shit, chicken shit and a pig in shit. How can someone assimilate if they're not familiar with the connotations of farm animals and their relation to poop? Once that's finished I suppose we'll conjugate some verbs, throw in a couple nouns and recite prepositions in sign language. I'm getting a body guard for the day I teach present perfect or past perfect tense. That concept might entice someone to stab a bitch.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Wednesday, January 23, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!