The Shan Speaks: Notes from the Small but Wise

Monday, March 31, 2008

Our House of the Undead

How in the hell is Wilford Brimley NOT dead? Usually I'm pretty "up" on these things but he just offered to help me manage my diabetes. "No way are the airing this TVC posthumously," said I to myself. So I Wickipedia'd and lo and behold, Wilfred's taken a licking and keeps on ticking. For a moment there, it was all very Scrooge. Being visited upon a grisly old man who, to the best of my knowledge, had left this earthly realm. Frankly, I'm still kinda scared of him from THE FIRM. That's right. I'm afraid of Wilford Brimley. What are you gonna do about it?

Elephants should really consider using lotion. Theirs is the ashy-est skin I've ever seen. Just thinking out loud.

posted by Shannon E. Ennis at Monday, March 31, 2008

1 Comments:

  • Wilford Brimley is 107 years-old and remains the only man to have co-starred with Shannen Doherty and Deidre Hall and boinked neither. Chad Allen may be a different story...

    By Blogger Wilson Cleveland, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Add to Technorati Favorites!